Clem Clan

Clem Clan

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Liam is 3 Months!

Just last week my littlest man turned three months old!  A day before he was 3 months old he rolled from stomach to back.  He is growing up way to fast if you ask me!  He is so close from rolling from back to stomach.  Liam is so much fun.  He is really starting to show his little personality.  His fav thing is to watch his big brother or his mobile.  He talks and coos like crazy.  Its hard to believe he is three months old already.

Liam is exceptionally large for his age. 98th percentile!  Which is crazy!  Ethan is only the 20-25th and its a struggle to keep him there.  Liam is nearly ready for 6-9 months but i am going to keep him in the 3-6 as long as possible. He has so many clothes that he hasnt gotten enough wear out of yet. I am thinking that soon they will be sharing clothes... and diaper sizes hahaha. 

Everyday I praise the Lord for my boys and their health.  They are both such an amazing blessing in my life.  I am so grateful for them.  Its so neat to watch them grown and turn into awesome little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment