Clem Clan

Clem Clan

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CF Walk

Well the CF walk was a success!!  Most of you probably do not know that I am the chair of our local walk.  The CF Foundation caught wind of my determination to cure CF and contacted me last year.  I had a lot of help from the foundation but also did a lot.  So I was happy when it was over and done with.

We had a lot of fun this year...

Ethan led the walk...
He is so happy in this picture... Almost like he knows all 70+ people on team Clem Clan where there to support him because they love him.  I also cant help but think.. he is so naive to the harsh realities of CF. We were walking so hopefully he will never see that but I still think about it.  I love my little boy so much and fight so hard for him.

I have said it before and ill say it again.. we are so blessed by an amazing support group!!!  So many people showed up.  We had about half the walkers at the south bend walk on our team.  Clem Clan also raised nearly $9000.   We will for sure be over $10,000 once we have out Cruise for Cystic Fibrosis on June 3rd, which is almost sold out!!!  South Bend had over $20,300!!

Here is a group shot... we have an awesome/good looking group dont we!?

Thank you to everyone who came out!!!  



Special guest star!!   Swoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment